Dec 3, 2009

Isolation update

Okay, Isolation is coming along well.

Filming = done
Editing = done
Audio (sound effects and voice acting) = done
Music = Craig is working on it : )
Credits (opening and ending) = in progress

So, as you can see Act 2 is mostly done. Craig Kesicke has accepted to compose a score for it which I am very happy about. I'm not sure when it will be released but, suffice to say: it will be released when it is released.

Isolation Act 3 on the other hand is underway. What was once going to be completely over Xbox LIVE, is now going to be entirely local. I won't say much except that organising an Xbox LIVE scene was harder than I thought; and I thought it would be facepalm hard. So, acting for act 3 has started. I am trying to act it all out first and then film it rather than acting one part, filming, acting the next part, filming, etc.

Hope you all enjoyed this post : )

Tim

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes smoothly and gets done

Post a Comment

Followers