Mar 10, 2010

Whew...haven't updated in a while.

Okay, so I've released my new gaming channel as many of you know. I did this so that the people who subscribed for my lego don't have to watch my gaming stuff, and the people who watch my gaming stuff don't have to watch my lego stuff.

As of now, I have been wracking my brains trying to think of more weapons to include in the next lego halo weapons. I think I know what they will be. I want to include some sort of stop motion in this lego halo weapons, just to make it more interesting.

Some people have said that I need more covenant vehicles, which I will now endeavor to make. I've always just liked the look of the human vehicles better (who can honestly say that they don't, huh?), and the angles and smooth surfaces on many of the covenant vehicles don't translate well to lego. However I will still try; the banshee turned out good.

And with that,

I out /failgrammar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers